hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Friday 22 March 2013

Late Blossom-er!

Well I can't say that I was a late blossom-er, in many aspects of my life, but sometimes things have passed me by and I have thought 'Hey! Why didn't that happen for me?' or maybe 'Hhhmmm! I wish I had taken advantage of that offer!'. So as we go in to the last few days of the fantastic 'Stampin' Up!' Promotion of 'Sale-A-Bration' please take my advice and dont forget to take part, you can.......



For every £45 you spend you can earn one of 17 different items for FREE
And this year you can select 6 different existing catalogue items - how fantastic is that!
You can view them HERE!

But more importantly the best offer during SAB is to....

 If you join my team during Sale-A-Bration
(22nd January - 22nd March)
You will get an extra 25% worth of product FREE,
in your Starter Kit!

This means £162.50 worth of product
for only £99!
AND you also get a free business pack
worth £45!

Its the best deal on the Starter Kit out there!
Over £200 worth of SU craft Stash of your choice for £99!!
To sign up all you have to do is click HERE and you can join my team online!

BUT ARE YOU A 'LATE BLOSSMER'????
Have you been waiting, contemplating, maybe holding back because you are a little nervous?

It is not too late!
And to make it even more worthwhile,
if you sign with me,
I will give you 3,
of the exclusive Sale-A-Bration Gifts
And an SU shopping bag to put them in!

If you would like any further info, about this then please send me an email:

sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk

And we can arrange a convenient time,
for me to call you.

Anyway..... in honour of the 'Late Blossm-er!' post title, I will leave you with the Scrapbook layout I created for my Daughter- Heathers Birthday the other weekend, I can't take credit for the lovely candid shot of  Heather and her Pony- Maggie, having a kiss in the show ring, it was taken by the lovely Beth Eastham- of Just Be Photography.
I have fallen in love with many things out of the SU Spring Seasonal, 
but the 'Feel Goods' sentiments work really well withmy annual cattie stash too!
A 'decorative label punch'and a 'Stamp & write marker' to add the time and date detail.
 A sentiment that 'Feels Good'!
  The gorgeous vintage chintz look with 'Stippled Blossoms' from the annual cattie and
some stitching from my old hand powered singer.
 A little background detail with the text & splatters from 'French Foliage'.
 Had to get a few hat pins in there!!
And here it is in my rummaged frame.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my ramblings,
thanks once again to Beth, for this charming picture,
and please dont leave it too late, get in touch and make it happen!

Love

Sally-Jo
xXXx

2 comments: